Divided into teams, participants have to deal with the preparation of a typical Apulian fresh pasta: the “orecchiette”.
- Group training concerning the preparation of orecchiette.
- Creation of 4-5 teams. Each team will have at its disposal 30 minutes to prepare the “orecchiette”.
- Once time expired, a vote will take place. The winning team will be the one that will have produced the highest number of orecchiette with the best features.
- Each winning team member will be awarded with a 500 grams package of hand-made “orecchiette”.
- The prepared “orecchiette” will be cooked and served with fresh tomatoes sauce and “cacioricotta” (typical Puglia fresh cheese).
Duration: 2h 30m approximately.
The price includes: English speaking tour leader, rental and exclusive use of the restaurant, final tasting of Apulian “orecchiette” with white wine, awards for the winning team.