Arrival at Bari airport and transfer to Gargano. Arrival in Vieste and accommodation at a 3 star hotel. Guided tour of Peschici and of its picturesque old town in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast and tour of Vieste. Afterwards, panoramic tour along the Gargano coastline until reaching Mattinata to admire the Bay of Rocks. You’ll then move to Monte Sant’Angelo to visit the famous sanctuary of St. Michael, a UNESCO heritage site. Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel and ferrying to the Tremiti Islands (at 8:35am). Arrival at S. Domino Island, for a boat tour of the archipelago, visiting the caves and stopping for a swim. Arrival on San Nicola Island and lunch. Afterwards, a guided tour of the historical, administrative and religious centre of the archipelago. In the highest hill of the island, the Benedictines built the Abbey of “Santa Maria a Mare”, the most fascinating building to admire in the archipelago of the Tremiti Islands. Return to San Domino and ferry trip to Vieste. Departure to return home.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights half board in a 3 star hotel in Vieste (drinks not included)
- Round trip Termoli – S.Domino on a ferry (including landing fee)
- Boat tour of the archipelago (including transfer from San Nicola to San Domino Island)
- Guided tour of Peschici (day 1) and of the island of San Nicola (Day 3)
- Tour guide for the 2nd day
- 1 complimentary booking for every 20 paid reservations
- Coach transport for the entire trip
Gargano – Tremiti Islands
This tour puts together the landscape and architectural heritage of seaside towns with the natural beauty of the Tremiti Islands.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.tipicatour.com/home/wp-content/themes/royal-child/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Customise your Tour