Arrival at Brindisi airport. Private transfer to a typical masseria. Accommodation, dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning, we will visit Alberobello and have a traditional local products tasting in a trullo (Apulian small dry stone round house with a conical roof). Visit to the Wine Museum – and to its wine cellar – with wine tasting. Lunch in Alberobello in a restaurant with one Michelin star. In the afternoon, first cooking class and dinner in the masseria-hotel.
In the afternoon private transfer to an old mill in Castellana Grotte, where wheat is still being ground with 20th century rhythms and machinery. Guided tour in Castellana caves, among the most famous caves in Italy. Lunch in a “osteria” (typical Italian tavern). To follow, visit to an organic dairy farm. Demonstration on how to make mozzarella, and dairy products tasting. Visit to Martina Franca, a gorgeous baroque town in the Itria Valley. Dinner in a restaurant with a Michelin star in Ceglie Messapica.
In the morning, free time and relax in masseria. Free lunch. In the afternoon, second cooking class in the professional school of Mediterranean cuisine. Dinner in the school with a chef and teachers. Overnight stay in the masseria.
In the morning, boat excursion along the most suggestive parts of the Apulian coast, with prosecco wine and fresh fruits aperitif served on board. Lunch in Monopoli in a restaurant with one Michelin star. In the afternoon, visit of Polignano a Mare, where you’ll have the chance to taste the famous homemade ice-cream. Dinner and overnight stay in the masseria.
In the morning, departure to Lecce by private transfer. Visit to a local market and cooking lesson to discover typical local recipes. Lunch with dishes prepared during the cooking class. In the afternoon, guided tour of the city. To follow, visit to an historical building. Dinner in the masseria-hotel.
In the morning, we will visit Ostuni, the White City. Visit to centuries-old olive grove near Ostuni in a fantastic and important masseria. Olive oil tasting. Lunch in a typical masseria. In the afternoon, the last cooking class in a restaurant with a Michelin star in Ostuni with dinner.
Departure for Brindisi airport.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights with breakfast in masseria
- 2 cooking classes (2nd day + dinner, 6th day + lunch) guided by a local chef (beverages included)
- 1 cooking class (7th day + dinner) in a one-Michelin-star restaurant (beverages included)
- 1 cooking class (4th day + dinner) guided by a teacher in a professional school (beverages included)
- 3 dinners in a masseria-hotel (beverages included) (1st day, 5th day, 6th day)
- 1 dinner in one-Michelin-star restaurant (3rd day)
- 1 lunch (3rd day) in a typical restaurant (beverages included)
- Private transfer by bus as scheduled
- 6 full days with tourist guide
- Visit to Castellana Caves
- 1 exclusive half day boat excursion with aperitif
- Visit and olive oil tasting in a masseria
- Visit and tasting in an organic dairy factory
- Wine tasting and visit to Wine Museum and wine cellar in Alberobello
- Local traditional products tasting in a trullo
Flavours of Puglia
7 days to learn all the secrets of Apulian cooking: moving from land to sea, you will discover the most authentic places and flavours of Puglia.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.tipicatour.com/home/wp-content/themes/royal-child/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Customise your Tour