THE PRICE INCLUDES :
- 2 nights in a masseria in a double room, with breakfast.
- 1 Dinner at farmhouse.
- Visit to an olive grove with olive harvest.
- Guided tour to the interior of the farm, visiting real architectural gems such as the underground oil mill, of pre-Roman origins, the farm museum, and the medieval stable.
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting at the end of the visit.
- Visit to a traditional mill.
Visiting a farm with olive oil tasting
You will visit a sixteenth century fortified masseria with underground oil mill, where you will taste extra virgin olive oil, rated among the best in the world by the leading national and international guides; the first in Puglia to be tracked and certified by old trees.
In the company of experienced farmers, you will live the experience of the olive harvest. In the shadow of majestic olive trees, you will learn to recognize the different cultivars of Puglia as well as live an authentic experience of working in the fields.
Apulian olive oil to take home
The harvested olives will be taken to a traditional mill, where you will follow the various pressing stages to produce olive oil. The final product will be yours to take home as a souvenir of this wonderful experience.
Olive Oil: Puglia’s Treasure
Together with experienced farmers, immersed in an olive grove, you will live the experience of the olive harvest. You will follow the pressing stages in a typical mill, taking home the produced extra virgin olive oil.
Customise your Tour